|CHM112 Home Page||Reference Materials||Homework Assignments||Lectures||Exams & Quizzes||Grades||Study Aids||URI Home Page|
HCl(aq) + (CH3)NH2(aq) (CH3)NH3+(aq) + Cl-(aq)
2. Identify the Lewis acid and Lewis base in the following reaction:
Fe2+(aq) + 6H2O(l) Fe(H2O)62+(aq)
3. Complete and balance the following reactions:a. HI(aq) + H2O(l)
4. Find the pH of the following solutions at 25 oC:a. 0.0056 M nitric acid
5. Find the hydronium ion and hydroxide ion concentrations for the following solutions at 25 oC:a. a perchloric acid solution with pH = 2.35
6. For each of the following, indicate the stronger acid.a. H2S, H2Te
7. A 0.0045 M solution of an acid was found to be 0.033% ionized at 25 oC. Find the pKa of the acid.
8. Find the pH of a 0.037 M solution of cyanic acid, HOCN, at 25 oC.